Could I help you?

API Spec 7K

API Spec 7K Specification for Drilling and Well Servicing Equipment, Fifth Edition, Includes Errata (2010)

standard by American Petroleum Institute, 06/01/2010

More details

Reduced price!
M00010358
New product
Limited time offer:

$88.20

$196.00

-55%

In stock

- +

Add to compare

More info

Full Description

This specification provides general principles and specifies requirements for design, manufacture, and testing of new drilling and well-servicing equipment and of replacement primary load-carrying components manufactured subsequent to the publication of this specification.This specification is applicable to the following equipment:

a)rotary tables;b)rotary bushings;c)standard rotary slips designed for use in standard rotary bowls with a 33.333 cm/m (4 in./ft) API taper;d)nonstandard rotary slips without a taper of 33.333 cm/m (4 in./ft) for use in manual spiders as described in Item i);e)high-pressure mud and cement hoses;f)piston mud-pump components;g)drawworks components;h)manual spiders that use standard rotary slips as described in Item c) that are not capable for use as elevators and are installed on or above the master bushing/rotary table;i)manual spiders that use nonstandard rotary slips not having a taper of 33.333 cm/m (4 in./ft) not capable of use as elevators, and installed on or above the master bushing/rotary table;j)spring, pneumatic, or hydraulic spiders with integral slips not capable for use as elevators and are installed on or above the master bushing/rotary table;k)spring, pneumatic or hydraulic spiders with integral slips not capable for use as elevators and are installed in, or partly in, the rotary table;l)manual tongs;m)safety clamps not used as hoisting devices;n)power tongs, including spinning wrenches;o)blowout preventer (BOP) handling systems;p)pressure-relieving devices for high-pressure drilling fluid circulating systems;q)snub-lines for manual and power tongs.

Custom tab

This is a custom block edited from admin panel.You can insert any content here.

30 other products in the same category:

Compare 0

No products

To be determined Shipping
$0.00 Total

Check out